Like any patch technology, the Mane Hair Patches use slow release as the mechanism for allowing the active ingredients to be absorbed by your body during your sleep. Once the patches are applied – the skin’s surface becomes warm and humid, creating the perfect environment for osmosis to occur and so allow the active ingredients to pass through the skin’s wall and into your system. Ensure your skin is clean, dry and free from creams and lotions before application.
- Ensure your skin is clean, dry and free from creams and lotions before application.
- Remove one patch from the sachet and place on the chosen area of the skin around the head. Return all non used patches to the sachet.
- Leave the patch on over-night – ideally for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the patch carefully in the morning. Any slight residue can be simply washed away.
- Each night, a patch should be applied to a different area of the head. It is recommended to apply to the forehead, temples and behind the ears in a rotational way. Patches can also be applied to the top of the head if hair free.
- One patch should be applied per night for 8 weeks to complete the course.