How to apply Mane Hair Thickening Fibres – Quick Easy and Effective
With our Mane Hair Thickening Fibres the level of coverage is in your own hands – you decide on the amount you wish to use to create your own desired look. The fibres are very light and unlike other products on the market, they will not weigh down your hair. As you become used to using our Mane Hair Thickening Fibres , you will develop your own personalised styling technique – but initially we recommend that for best results you follow our instructions.
Wash and condition your hair. Using a conditioner is important to create a suitable surface for the fibres to adhere to.
Dry and style as normal.
Shake the container well. Remove the lid and hold the container approximately 3 cm above the scalp.
Sprinkle the fibres generously over the area to be thickened until the level of coverage is achieved.
Pat your hair gently to help the fibres settle. Add more fibres if more coverage is desirable.
If you wish to re-style then use a wide toothed comb or brush so as not to disturb the fibres.
When the desired level of coverage is achieved, maintain in place by using Mane Seal and Shine.
Spray for a light, natural looking finish. (NB. conventional aerosol sprays will blow the fibres away).
Interested in Mane Hair Hair Thickening Fibres? Click here to buy now
- Mane Hair Thickening Fibres will perform less effectively on hair that is damp or has not been conditioned.
- For areas at the back of the head either apply the fibres with your head down – or use a hand held mirror to see.
- When applying to the front area of your head, protect your eyes by using your hand as a shield below the hair line.
- Mane Hair Thickening Fibres will remain in place until your next shampoo.
- If any fibres fall onto your clothes during application, simply brush away using a dry cloth or brush.
- Always replace the cap on the container after use and store in a cool, dry place.
- If, in the unlikely event, irritation occurs, then stop using.
Always follow the step by step instructions. Mane Hair Thickening Fibres should be sprinkled from a distance of approximately 3 cm (1 inch) from the head to help achieve consistent coverage. Once applied, simply arrange the fibres and style your hair with your fingers or a wide toothed comb and then seal in place with Mane Seal and Shine. Use between shampoos or as often as desired.
To remove, simply wash your hair with a mild shampoo and warm water. Always condition your hair before applying Mane Hair Thickening Fibres. Our Mane Shampoo and Conditioner are specially formulated for thinning or fine hair and designed for use with the Mane Hair Thickening range.